Photographs and Designs Copyrighted by Rosandra Simmons

Welcome to Motherhood... this is my online journal to share my experiences.

The last 7 years have been filled with the antics of my precious little man Sean. Now it will be the fun filled stories of not only my continued journey through motherhood, but Sean's journey as a big brother, and seeing the world through Andrew's eyes.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Shutterfly Albums Added

I've added Shutterfly Albums in the side bar for Sean and Andrew. It's probably the best way I've found to share photos without having to deal with rewriting HTML's when I add or change the albums. Since I started one for Andrew I went back and started one for Sean. Maybe with time I'll add some previous pictures of Sean. Probably as Andrew hits certain milestones I'll upload pictures of when Sean hit them for a trip down memory lane :)

No comments:

Post a Comment