Photographs and Designs Copyrighted by Rosandra Simmons

Welcome to Motherhood... this is my online journal to share my experiences.

The last 7 years have been filled with the antics of my precious little man Sean. Now it will be the fun filled stories of not only my continued journey through motherhood, but Sean's journey as a big brother, and seeing the world through Andrew's eyes.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sean's Green Belt Black Stripe Test

Sean tested for his green belt black stripe Saturday. Since I was in the hospital with our newest family member, Andrew, this is the first test I didn't get to see. Michael took plenty of pictures, but this one was most impressive to me. He has gotten so good at his kicks over the last 2 years. I can't wait to see how he continues to improve as he approaches his black belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment