The most fun was participating in the Creative Challenge. Only (10) teams could sign up and Sean wanted to do it. At 8pm all the teams had to meet at the table and receive their kit. Everyone had the same supplies and goal. We had to go to the 3rd floor galleries and pick an artwork that inspired us and make a mask based off of it. You had 1 hour to complete it and bring it back to the table for the secret judges to look at them.
Sean selected a collection of Japanese warriors. So Michael, Sean, and I went to work. Sean helped for some of the easier elements and Michael and I completed the rest. We won Brightest Idea! Michael and I were pretty proud of our work and I enjoyed hearing the surprise when they saw our creation.


next time you go let us know we are members too.
ReplyDelete