At Sean's pre-school they use the "color change" system. Green - good day and listened, Yellow - trouble listening or doing work, Red - reserved for poor behavior, such as hitting.
Today Sean had a Yellow. He wasn't feeling good today, so I suspected that he probably didn't listen very well. His teacher Ms. Jesse was still there and was able to tell me what it was for.
Apparently during work time they were supposed to be practicing their letter "H". When Ms. Jesse was checking each table the little girl next to Sean was doing his worksheet. When Ms. Jesse asked Sean about it, Sean told her that the little girl wanted to do it for him. Ms. Jesse ripped the sheet and made Sean redo it.
Now Sean is in time-out for not following directions and getting a Yellow ticket, but I told him that he wasn't in trouble. I told him that he has to do the work the teacher gives him, but that was pretty smart of him to deligate what he didn't want to do.
Creative Design Platform Agency Quality Design
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment