Photographs and Designs Copyrighted by Rosandra Simmons

Welcome to Motherhood... this is my online journal to share my experiences.

The last 7 years have been filled with the antics of my precious little man Sean. Now it will be the fun filled stories of not only my continued journey through motherhood, but Sean's journey as a big brother, and seeing the world through Andrew's eyes.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Why you don't let your kids play with your cell phone...

After work today Sean and I had to take Felix, our puppy, to the vet for a set of shots. While the technician took him back for his shots, Sean and I waited in the room. I was reading the information on the wall with my back to Sean. Sean was on the bench playing with my phone. I figured no big deal I locked it. Next thing I hear is... "9-1-1 what's your emergency?" I ran over and apologized profusely to the dispatcher and explained that my 5-year old was playing with the phone and accidentally called them. I totally forgot about the emergency call feature even if you couldn't unlock the phone. Nothing is child-proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment