A few weeks ago while we were out at dinner, Sean needed one of us to accompany him to the bathroom. It was my turn, so I escorted him to the ladies room. Sean got in the bathroom and was going to be a minute. As Sean was sitting there he noticed the little trashcan on the partition. "What is that?" he asked me... and the rest of the conversation went like this:
Me: "It's a trashcan."
Sean: "For what?"
Me: "Well, for feminine things."
(long pause)
Sean: "Does it go in your butt?"
Me: "No!!"
(long pause)
Sean: "Does it go in your tee tee?"
Me: "Um, yes."
(long pause, and now a concerned look on his face)
Sean: "Do I have to do that?"
Me: "No. Are you finished using the bathroom?"
After we got back to the table I informed Michael we needed to get an anatomy book from the children's section at the bookstore.


No comments:
Post a Comment