Photographs and Designs Copyrighted by Rosandra Simmons

Welcome to Motherhood... this is my online journal to share my experiences.

The last 7 years have been filled with the antics of my precious little man Sean. Now it will be the fun filled stories of not only my continued journey through motherhood, but Sean's journey as a big brother, and seeing the world through Andrew's eyes.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Church People...

Yesterday while running around Wylie with my dad and his wife Judy, we passed a playground. I told them I used to take Sean to play there. My dad commented that it was a far drive just to take Sean to a playground. I clarified the comment by explaining we used to go to a church near it. My dad said, "That explains what Sean said."

Apparently a few weeks ago when they took Sean out running around, he asked my dad if they were church people. He went so far as to tell my dad that we (meaning me and Sean) used to be church people, but we haven't gone in awhile.

I guess I'm gonna have to ask Sean if he wants to go back to church.

No comments:

Post a Comment