Photographs and Designs Copyrighted by Rosandra Simmons

Welcome to Motherhood... this is my online journal to share my experiences.

The last 7 years have been filled with the antics of my precious little man Sean. Now it will be the fun filled stories of not only my continued journey through motherhood, but Sean's journey as a big brother, and seeing the world through Andrew's eyes.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Easy Quesadillas

I don't pretend to be a great cook. I'm proud of myself just for cooking at home. I leave all the fancy recipes and cooking to my BFF Kimberly (http://www.eathomelive.com/). I aspire to be like her one day in the kitchen. But for the rest of us slackers... I was pretty impressed with this AWESOME easy recipe from E-mealz

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

1 package of flour tortillas (10 count)
1 package of shredded cheese (whatever your preference... I use cheddar or colby jack)
1-2 containers of Oscar Myer southwestern flavored chicken strips (found where the prepackaged deli meats are)

The rest is simple... place one tortilla on a microwave safe plate spread desired amount of chicken and cheese. Cover with a second tortilla and microwave on high for 1 minute. Ta-da!!! Just serve with some sour cream and salsa.

This is a great lunch or snack for kiddos. No more canned pasta meals for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment