Photographs and Designs Copyrighted by Rosandra Simmons

Welcome to Motherhood... this is my online journal to share my experiences.

The last 7 years have been filled with the antics of my precious little man Sean. Now it will be the fun filled stories of not only my continued journey through motherhood, but Sean's journey as a big brother, and seeing the world through Andrew's eyes.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Comparing Pregnancies

I've been pretty bad about taking belly pictures with this pregnancy. Fortunately Michael's mom has a few that she is going to send me. I was going through my belly pictures from my pregnancy with Sean and realized that I had some from this same day of the month.

So here they are... these are belly pictures exactly 7 years apart. Both taken on December 14th (one in 2003 and one today). Not much difference other than I'm older. I can tell that I'm carrying higher this time, which would explain all the horrible indigestion.


Sean 26 weeks 2 days
Baby Boy Simmons 27 weeks 2 days

No comments:

Post a Comment