Last year Sean saw a blue Christmas tree and I promised him I'd get him one this year. I planned on buying him one of the 3 foot ones, but he saw this one at Target and begged me to get it. Mission accomplished... and it was WAY less expensive than the original one I planned to get him. This is also his Nutcracker collection. Sean gets a new one every year. He'd get more if Mommy would buy them, but it's hard to find ones that are in good shape or of good quality. You can't see them, but he even has Nutcracker ornaments on his tree. There is a Nutcracker at Garden Ridge that's taller than him... another one he is begging me to get for him.
And here is our family tree... I used to have a beautiful mauve, pink, and burgandy scheme til I had a son. I didn't think it would be fair to Sean if he grew up having a girly tree. However, to make me feel better I made froo froo Christmas balls by adding little bits of white feathery boa to the tops of them.


No comments:
Post a Comment