Photographs and Designs Copyrighted by Rosandra Simmons

Welcome to Motherhood... this is my online journal to share my experiences.

The last 7 years have been filled with the antics of my precious little man Sean. Now it will be the fun filled stories of not only my continued journey through motherhood, but Sean's journey as a big brother, and seeing the world through Andrew's eyes.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

5 Year Olds and Christmas Shopping

I'm looking forward to Christmas this year. Michael has been up to no good which can only mean I'm getting spoiled this year. He had been asking me to email him stuff I wanted for Christmas as I thought of it. Friday I mentioned to Michael that I could really use a gift card to Victoria's Secret, because I didn't think he would want to actually shop there for me. Sean looked up from his coloring and said, "We already got you one." Michael was a little disappointed and had to reiterate that what they shopped for was a secret from mommy til Christmas.

Yesterday Michael decided to shop by himself given the "incident" over the gift card.

Today we were on our way home from Santa Village and as we got closer to Firewheel Mall, Sean commented, "We haven't shopped at Kohl's in a long time." I didn't understand the word Kohl's because he was mispronouncing it, so I kept asking "What?" Then he said "Kohl's, the place we bought you socks." Another item I had asked for for Christmas.

Lesson learned... Sean WILL NOT be shopping with me tomorrow when I get Michael's presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment