Photographs and Designs Copyrighted by Rosandra Simmons

Welcome to Motherhood... this is my online journal to share my experiences.

The last 7 years have been filled with the antics of my precious little man Sean. Now it will be the fun filled stories of not only my continued journey through motherhood, but Sean's journey as a big brother, and seeing the world through Andrew's eyes.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mommy I REALLY REALLY Missed You!

I was in Houston all of last week. Leading up to the trip I was looking forward to some time to myself. I packed 7-8 months worth of scrapbooking magazines I haven't been able to read. What happens when I get to Houston? After 24 hours I wanted to be home.

Every afternoon and evening I'd call Sean to see how his day at school was and to wish him "Good night." His questions were always routine...

"Where are you?"
"When are you coming home?"
"Why are you in Houston?"

I got home Friday afternoon. All he could tell me was how much he missed me. He was so excited for bedtime because that meant he could have mommy lay down with him Friday night. So as we are laying there about to fall asleep, Sean rolls over and puts his little arm around my neck to cuddle with me. In his sweet voice he whispers to me "Mommy I REALLY REALLY missed you this week."

I'm SO glad to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment