Photographs and Designs Copyrighted by Rosandra Simmons

Welcome to Motherhood... this is my online journal to share my experiences.

The last 7 years have been filled with the antics of my precious little man Sean. Now it will be the fun filled stories of not only my continued journey through motherhood, but Sean's journey as a big brother, and seeing the world through Andrew's eyes.

Monday, November 28, 2011

You Must Have So Much Time On Your Hands!

I don't know why people who work think stay at home moms have SO much time on their hands. I think I've worked harder and longer hours in the last 9 months than in the last 15 years at a paying job.

Now granted I am homeschooling my oldest son and I have a 9 month old baby. I am literally working 24/7! I get up most mornings between 6-7am and start the Multitasking Olympics of getting myself and my two boys up, fed and dressed. By 9am the three of us are dressed, fed, and ready to start the day... I've probably done the dishes, some laundry, picked up stuff around the house, etc. Then we start school. Do you have any idea the under taking teaching your own child while caring for a baby is? One word... INSANE!

So as midnight quickly approaches... I debate whether to do more laundry or do absolutely nothing on the couch :s

No comments:

Post a Comment