Photographs and Designs Copyrighted by Rosandra Simmons

Welcome to Motherhood... this is my online journal to share my experiences.

The last 7 years have been filled with the antics of my precious little man Sean. Now it will be the fun filled stories of not only my continued journey through motherhood, but Sean's journey as a big brother, and seeing the world through Andrew's eyes.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Lego Station

In a never ending effort to find a better way to keep the house clean and organized, I FINALLY created a Lego Station for Sean. YES - he has that many Legos. The picture only shows the loose Legos that aren't part of a set. The sets are put together and on his shelves in his room. Maybe one day he'll be one of those Lego Engineers that builds the massive Lego sculptures :)

I LOVE Ikea's Trofast Series (http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/categories/series/19030?pageNumber=0). There are a ton of combinations. This took me 20-30 minutes to build and it was only $73 for all the bins and the shelf unit... not bad!! I may use this furniture series to make Sean an Art Station next.

No comments:

Post a Comment