Photographs and Designs Copyrighted by Rosandra Simmons

Welcome to Motherhood... this is my online journal to share my experiences.

The last 7 years have been filled with the antics of my precious little man Sean. Now it will be the fun filled stories of not only my continued journey through motherhood, but Sean's journey as a big brother, and seeing the world through Andrew's eyes.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I'm A Pie

At Sean's previous preschool it wasn't uncommon to let the kids play with shaving cream. Since Sean now prefers to take showers on his own, I thought it would be a great idea to let him have some on the glass to play (thanks April for the idea). So today when I told Sean I had bought him a bunch of shaving cream for playing in the shower, he wanted to get in the shower as soon as we got home. No more convincing him to get in - LOL. However, instead of playing with it on the glass like I thought he would, he started putting it all over himself. He started laughing and said, "I'm a pie!"

No comments:

Post a Comment