Photographs and Designs Copyrighted by Rosandra Simmons
Welcome to Motherhood... this is my online journal to share my experiences.
The last 7 years have been filled with the antics of my precious little man Sean. Now it will be the fun filled stories of not only my continued journey through motherhood, but Sean's journey as a big brother, and seeing the world through Andrew's eyes.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Belt Ceremony
Sean had his first belt test for Tae Kwon Do on Saturday. Today was the belt ceremony and Sean has EARNED his first belt. He was SO proud of himself.
**"I don't feel like going to Tae Kwon Do, because I had a long day." 2/25/11 **"Praise Jesus. Halelula!" 2/19/11 **"Andrew, I'm tired of the whining." 4/3/11 **"No, I just touched it with my shoe. Now it's dead" 4/23/11 **"Aaaandrew, I'm not the one spitting out the binky, YOU are." 4/29/11
No comments:
Post a Comment