Photographs and Designs Copyrighted by Rosandra Simmons

Welcome to Motherhood... this is my online journal to share my experiences.

The last 7 years have been filled with the antics of my precious little man Sean. Now it will be the fun filled stories of not only my continued journey through motherhood, but Sean's journey as a big brother, and seeing the world through Andrew's eyes.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Girlie Stickers

When Sean and I got home today we went through our usualy routine. While he had a snack, I went through the mail. He got an ad from Build A Bear Workshop and there were some heart stickers to advertise the Valentine's Day animals they have. I put them on the table for Sean, and he picked them up and looked at me.



Sean: "These are girlie stickers!"



Me: "No they're not. They are heart Valentine stickers."



Sean: "But they're girl colors. You can have them."



Me: "I don't want them. Why don't you save them and give them to Kierani?"



Sean: "Ok!"



So Sean's girlfriend will be getting Valentine's stickers from Sean Monday. I guess he'll get her a Valentine too, when the holiday gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment